But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School...work...car...wow life!

Wow life has been busy. I have been trying to get into classes for fall term...yes I'm going back to school! And God is sooo good. A week ago they told me I wouldn't get into anything I needed and as of today I have EVERY class I need...God wants me to start school for sure. I'm now waiting for a letter to find out what kind of financial aid I have...until then I'm still going to work my 32 hour night shift at the hospital. So after that all said I need prayer. I will be starting classes full time on Sept 27th while still working 3 to 4 nights a week. I know God is in control and he has a plan. He won't give me anything I cannot handle. So I already praise Him for what he has done and will continue to do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, you ARE busy!!

    I also forgot that you and Beth have the same birthday. You should try to do something amazing like.... bungi jumping. Or sky diving! :)

    I'm kidding! Unless you really want to do one of those things! We won't be though. Not sure how we're gonna celebrate Beth's big day.

    ReplyDelete